Sunday 17 July 2016

WARNING - DEPRESSION BLOG

WARNING - DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY BLOG

Depression is a low mood that can affect a persons thoughts, behavior, feelings and sense of well being.
The way I think of depression, is like a disease. It's a disease that is caused from heartbreak, sadness, boredom, loneliness and emptiness. Realistically; Life events, Medical treatments, Substance-induced, non psychiatric illness, psychiatric syndromes, historical legacy or racial issue.
I too, have had an issue with depression and anxiety. The feeling of being so empty, but so full. So tired, but so awake. How it's so sad that time is going so fast, and your not living your life properly. depression is like a deep hole, and when you fall down it there seems like there could not be hope of climbing out. But there always is.
Rising from a fall is never easy, but it's possible. There are ways you can get over depression, and some you may think are helping, but actually, they make it worse; self harm. SELF HARM IS NOT THE ANSWER. I'm not sure how to take that subject because I know for sure that it's a long road to hell.
What I've learnt about humanity, is that they judge things they don't understand, it's the way the defend themselves. It causes a huge wall of emotion and emptiness. You feel worthless, and an online alternative to depression was - talking to someone. But to be totally honest... I know I have friends and people who support me, but I feel like I have no one to talk to about the shit in my head. The wall of depression gets taller and taller until, you just go numb. You go so numb because your used to it. You're used to the pain. The hurt. The heartbreak. You get so tired of putting your trust in humanity and they stab you in the back, so you go numb, you can't break a heart that's already been broken. And when you go numb, it's called tipping point, or point break, the time where you break down. You find yourself sitting against you cupboard crying at 3am and wondering when is it your turn to be happy? And what the hell did I do to let myself get to this. But if there's one thing I learnt about life - it goes on. Things change and you will fall down and you will rise eventually. You are strong.

Sincerely,
The Online Optimist xo

No comments:

Post a Comment