Sunday 17 July 2016

Day 3 - blog

Good afternoon Blogger!

Today I've deicided to post my Depression and Anxiety warning.. It's a huge thing in my life and I feel like I need to be heard about this....

On a more positive note... I've decided to tell you some really funny things that happen I'm my life.

So, first up, you should know, that I am clumsy, and I go with my gut, and some times, it's not for the best.

So in about the first grade, the girls in my year would compare eachothers underwear colors and whoever had the same color/pattern as you on that day would be your best friend. That's it. So the one day, I stupidly forgot to put on underwear. Ok ok, don't judge, I was about 6... And I was standing on top of the jungle gym and my friend lifts up my dress and asks me what panties I'm wearing, and to her surprise, she screams to the teacher that I'm not wearing underwear. I get sent to the principals office and get sent home. I mean, wtf??? I was 6, cut me some slack.....

Ok another embarrassing memory was when I was about 4, and I just finished watching a movie at home, where the girl gets all dramatic about her life and cuts her hair very short, and my mom decides to take me to the shop.. In the shop, I decide to find some scissors, and cut all my hair while rehearsing the lines of the movie. My mom walks around the isle to find me, there, cutting my hair while screaming curse words at the hair brushes and scrunchies in that isle. It was kinda embarrassing, even for a four year old....

Next up was probably the most embarrassing memory ever....

I had just recently came out of a relationship with a close boyfriend and decided to spend the night at the arcade with my neighbor.  My neighbor was doing one of those pull the lever games and just won 10 000 tickets... So I decided to go get a shopping cart to keep the tickets in. I brought the trolley and proudly decided to walk around the shopping mall and arcade with the tickets to show them off.. I told my neighbor to carry on playing while I walked around. So I was happily skipping along with my trolley and then I see my ex, with one of my close friends, coming out of the movie theater, I got so surprised I forgot to look where I was going and then my trolley fell down the stairs with me underneath it. And yes, they both saw, and probably thought "what a loser, at the arcade on a Friday night by herself"

Yup - so embarrassing....

Sincerely,
The Online Optimist xo

No comments:

Post a Comment