Friday 15 July 2016

Day one - Blog

Good Afternoon Blogger!

After my all nighter I officially fell asleep at 5:30am, and woke up at 1:30pm. TGIH (thank goodness it's holidays) am I right? Anyways - my wifi is lagging so badly, I have to use my cellular, at home?!

So anyways, last night (or should I say this morning?) I had the weirdest dream.. My friend and I owned a pet sloth named George, and we would exchange keeping it over a weekly period.. When I came to get my time with George (the sloth), my friend wouldn't give it to me, so I got like really, really mad, and I started shooting my gun (wtf, I know) through the roof?! Then my friend and George called the police and I got arrested... 30 years in prison later, I came to find my friend, so I tracked him down through Facebook and Instagram and then I tracked him to a hair salon.. So I decided to go and see how he's been. I appeared at the salon and he was shouting and throwing the hair dyes all around the room because all the people were asking for the blonde dye and he had ran out of it.

Yup - that's a day in the life of my brain..

So anyways, I have to tell you about my friend.
I am completely, in love with him. So much so that I went through a depression stage because I knew that he has a life and I don't and I knew that he would never ever even notice me, so I kinda (don't judge, it took a lot to put this into the big wide world of Internet) went through a self harm stage.. But anyways, what's in the past is in the past I guess? I'm now free from cutting for 2 whole months, and (touch wood) forever I'm sure.. Lately, this friend and I have been hanging out, and I've got to say, my world has gotten so much brighter! But that's kind of what scares me, if something happens between us two now, I'll probably go back into depression and never come out. I'm going to write a post about depression, self harm and anxiety soon, i think everyone's been dreading a post like that, but it has to be said.

So wish my wifi luck I guess?

Sincerely,
The Online Optimist. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment