Saturday 16 July 2016

Day 2 - blog

Good evening Blogger!

Today has been pretty cool..
My half brother has flown down and we went to the beach on a walk at about 11:30am, and of course, Pokémon catching! There were like 10 Pokéstops! Then we went out for a lovely lunch.

I thought today I would tell you a little bit about my family....

First up, my parents are divorced.. And I struggled (as most kids do) quite badly with it. My father had an affair with my schools receptionist and well, I've never forgiven him. Since then, I have built an extremely strong bond with my mother. We are an inseparable team.

My mother was married before she married my father, and had a son. So he is my half brother.
She then had a divorce with my half brothers dad and then married my father. 2 years after they got married, I was born, on the 3rd of April 2003. Then my father got a job as the principle of my school and we moved onto the school property. When I was 5, my mother found out about the affair and filed for a divorce. This absolutely crushed me. I wasn't sure what was going on but I knew it was terrible. My father married the woman he had an affair with. She had 2 kids, older than me, and they were my step brother and step sister. A couple years later my step mom had a daughter, her name is Rachel! She is now turning 4. We are so close, even though she is young, she waits until I go to my dads house every second weekend. Rachel is my half sister.

Yup, I know.. It's complicated.
Oh, and by the way, my wifi got fixed! Hallelujah.
I'll probably try to blog a lot more now that it's fixed.

Sincerely,
The Online Optimist.

No comments:

Post a Comment