Wednesday 20 July 2016

Day 5 - blog

Good morning Blogger!

It is now 12:55am and I'm feeling happy. No one is awake, except me , myself and I. These past few days I've finally found a song that comes in contact with my life. The weird thing is, it has no lyrics. It's an exceptional song, and it sort of make me want to break down and cry, but not just of sadness, of happiness to, it makes me want to look back on everything I've ever done and say "wow, I've come so far" the song is called River Flows in You, and I've fallen in love with this piece.


Anyways, apart from feeling happy I haven't done much.. I went to a market today and randomly saw a close friend of mine who had moved to Shanghai last year, he was on holiday and I just felt that click with him.. I've realized how much I've missed him. But anyways.. Hope all is well for you. You're a masterpiece. And no matter what happens, never change for anyone but yourself, and if there's something bothering someone about you, just remember, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Sincerely
The Online Optimist x

No comments:

Post a Comment