Monday 18 July 2016

Day 4 - Blog

Good evening blogger!

Today I thought that I should start a new thing for my blog - Optimisitic Story time!
I will tell you guys a story that I think of, make it really creative and funny, just for you guys to read when you're bored... I will label them numerically so you can tell which ones you have and haven't read...  Hope you guys are keen on the idea?

Sometimes I wonder if there is anyone even reading, after all, I haven't had any comments and only a few views, but I guess, since this is only the 4th day on my blog, I should give it some time...
Even if no one else is reading, this blog is a great way for my to vent out my problems, secrets, tips and tricks of a teenage girl, and the best part is , it's anonymous!

Here's some motivational quotes for you guys!

"The best way to predict the future, is to create it."
"Be somebody, no one thought you could be."
"Do something today, that your future self will thank you for."

Have a great day/night/evening/morning

Sincerely,
The Online Optimist

No comments:

Post a Comment